Read anytime, anywhere - Power/Utilities
Delivering proven applications that help power and utility companies of all sizes achieve competitive advantage.
Sofbang’s expertise and industry knowledge brings innovative and cutting-edge technology to help power and utility companies face the challenges that are transforming the landscape: consumers, technology, regulatory and market forces.
With energy producers, distributors and consumers focused on optimizing the use of energy -whether it be electric, oil, gas, or renewable – power and utility companies are taking a fresh look at technology as a tool to gain competitive advantage. Today’s leading companies are focused on moving to more customer-centric business models, achieving operational excellence, and delivering better service to their consumers while at the same time improving operations, increasing security, and cutting costs and generate competitive advantages.
Sofbang delivers proven software applications that help the power and utility companies enhance the customer experience and provide a competitive advantage. Our solutions integrate industry-specific customer care and billing, network management, work and asset management, and mobile workforce management, with capabilities of industry-leading enterprise applications, business intelligence tools, middleware, database technologies, as well as servers and storage. Sofbang’s solutions enable the ability to adapt more nimbly to market deregulation, meet ever-evolving customer demands and deliver on environmental conservation commitments.
- Oracle Enterprise Integration and Cloud Infrastructure Automation
- Complex Billing Automation
- Integrated Mobile Process Extensions
- Grants/Funds Management, Project/Portfolio (PPM) & Work Order Management Alignment
- Workforce, Procurement, Contract & Funds Management
- Mobile Work Order, Service Request & 311 Mobile Management
- Mobile Inspections, Inventory and Barcode Automation
- Paperless Office, including AP and Procure to Pay Automation
- Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Primavera P6, JD Edwards & Oracle SaaS Extensions
- Back and Front Office Integration
- Employee Onboarding Extensions
- Enhance productivity with mobile workforce automation
- Enhanced visibility, accountability & productivity tracking
- Break down interdepartmental silos
- Reduced maintenance costs of over-customized COTS based apps
- Increase in efficiency and response time with accurate real-time mobile access
- Meter Data Management(MDM) integration and migrations